This is my opinion the Olivier/Halle/Gabriel/Nahla drama!
- First off ! As much as I LOVE Halle Berry, I do believe that the media intruding in her personal life is wrong by all means. I sadly see that the media is becoming more and more fascinated with Halle’s lifestyle because of the beautiful life she lives which also includes many beautiful people in it! While watching this interview of Halle at her annual Jenesse Center gala, I could not help but to feel for her because the paparazzi are treating her and her family as if she were Princess Diana and we all know of the outcome that!
At the beginning of Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry first dating, I do believe they didn’t see themselves getting serious. However with Halle reaching her 40’s and Gabriel a man entering his 30’s, settling down seemed reasonable and potentially having a baby would of been a wonderful start to a family and not to mention they were both GORGEOUS! Halle has expressed she never wanted to marry again because of being in two dramatic and overwhelming marriages before! Gabriel coming from an adopted Montreal, Quebec family of ‘nine’ brothers and sisters. I realized that maybe he secretly wanted a baby to fulfill a emptiness in his heart! Halle has always wanted a baby of her own so it was only sooner or later that they procreated the world’s “most beautiful baby.” Halle has been in the public eye since her early 20’s, Gabriel ‘however’ has a past that not many of us know about! Possibly including [women and the money]. When Nahla Aubry was born, Halle was the main ‘bread winner’ in the their household and LET’S BE HONEST, not all men love a woman who makes more money and power! Halle’s net worth is at a reported $70 million while Gabriel makes $66 million LESS at a reported $4 million. To the “average joe” this doesn’t look like a issue because its in the millions, however I do
see where Gabriel may have come jealous eventually. With a failed restaurant venture and a modeling career slowing down, Gabriel most likely seemed to see himself becoming Mr. Halle Berry sooner or later and became mean spirited out of frustration. Halle is said to have the worth ethic of a Donald Trump and Oprah combined. GOD! TO MANY MEN THIS IS A DREAM BUT to some men this is a ‘envious’ trait they feel towards the woman!
With Gabriel Aubry’s jealousy of Halle’s success and not being the man controlling the household which consisted of a new baby and ’The World’s Most Beautiful Woman’ he panicked and the calm and coolness of that sizzled face soon became the frown and mug of jealous and bitter man. He reportedly stopped working as much and stayed around the house and went golfing 24/7. As If Halle were taking care of two toddlers instead of one. Halle soon realizedit was timeto move on with her baby and KICKED GABRIEL TO THE CURB! What woman wants to take care of man who looks that good and doesn’t want to work? Sorry Gabriel you’re cute but NOT THAT CUTE! Get a job and don’t live off of women that work hard for their money!
Now months have passed with Halle moving on and Gabriel somewhat still lingering around to try to find a way back into her heart. However, Halle wanted to move on and had a determined state of mind! “Making it work” for the kid is [in my opinion] is when the kids are in their pre-teens and teenage years. Nahla is a baby turning into a toddler so her memory of her parents splitting aren’t going to be that great anyway! Which leads me to my first conclusion GABRIEL WAS BECOMING A BUGABOO! Halle made it aware to Gabriel that she was about to head off to South Africa to film a movie for a few months and wanted to take Nahla with her! So, Gabriel VOLUNTEERED to come and spend time with the baby to avoid separation (which is understandable)! Little did he know Halle was about to ‘really move on’ and fall in love with a co-star who women including
[Helen Mirren, Angelina Jolie, Kylie Minogue, and many others]quote as being; charming, sexy, beautiful, funny, smart, honorable, strong, (well he may be perfect!) …Olivier Martinez!
So when Halle and Olivier met this is what happened !
- Halle and Olivier meet and eventually became attracted to each other on and off set .
- Halle and Olivier ‘secretly’ start dating while both living in South Africa to avoid paparazzi and the media getting involved .
- Gabriel eventually began to become suspicious and jealous of Halle being with Olivier and spending time away from him and Nahla.
- The movie finishes filming and Olivier, Nahla, Halle, and Gabriel all go to Europe for some down time and relaxation.
- Olivier ( meanwhile) introduces Halle to his family and friends while Halle visits Paris. Which is a very serious move in a French man’s life *shows he is getting serious and possibly in love*
- Gabriel becomes steamily jealous of Olivier entering Halle’s life. Gabriel does something careless and irresponsible regarding their daughter which eventually leads to Halle and him not communicating any longer .
- Halle, Gabriel, and Nahla return to the states, SEPARATELY
- Olivier starts coming to the states on a weekly basis to visit Halle and her daughter Nahla .
- Olivier and Halle go public with their relationship on Oct 24, 2010 at a Carousel of Hope event in Los Angeles, CA.
- Olivier moves in with Halle at her West Hollywood home .
- Gabriel “tries” to get Halle’s attention to make her jealous & angry by going out with a famous socialite who’s known for nothing more than loving the cameras more than she loves herself! (
THIS IS WHAT’S INTERESTING!Gabriel my dear, you give yourself away with this act right here because on numerous occasions you’ve expressed how much privacy is important to you and you’ve been timid and shy your entire life now you are all of sudden in love with the paparazzi. Not to mention you’ve been in plenty physical fights with paparazzi’s himself (twice at LAX airport and once in front of a Los Angeles Art Museum). Seems like someone’s plan is about to backfire !
- Halle and Gabriel get into a verbal argument about Olivier Martinez and [Gabriel’s dates with the attention whore!] Which eventually leads to Halle calling Gabriel a ‘loser’ and Gabriel calling Halle a “N_____R” ! Yep, he went there sadly ! Gabriel ‘reality check’ your daughter is 1/4 black so that
MAKES HER BLACK. I’d advise you to revise your choice of words but in this matter it went too far and it was too late for revision!
- Gabriel goes to the LA U.S. Court to petition his rights as Nahla’s biological father because guess what! HE KNEW HE FUCKED UP! And knew that Halle would eventually and DEFINITELY
MOVE ON WITH OLIVIERand possibly have him as husband and a father to Nahla full-time . Gabriel’s mistake was instead of walking away from Halle starting her own happy home with her new man and baby, he tried to intervene and stir up drama only it back fired on him! He felt so abandoned and left out of ‘HALLE’S LIFE’ instead worrying about his daughter that it all went down for him. Racial slurs and child neglect are not only hurtful to whoever they are directed towards but also are cries for help and attention.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry go to court to fight for custody of Nahla! Halle shows the judge substantial evidence of Gabriel neglecting their daughter so Gabriel eventually loses shared custody of Nahla and Halle gains full custody, with Gabriel also having to be supervised by a nanny while present with Nahla! Now that’s bad! Sounds like he’s anger became somewhat of a (Alec Baldwin, Charlie Sheen, and Mel Gibson) sort of an issue.
- Months past and Olivier’s relationship with Halle & her daughter becomes closer/more serious. Olivier travels with Halle and Nahla to Germany & Spain to shoot her up & coming movie ‘Cloud Atlas’ starring Tom Hanks and Hugh Grant.
- Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez, and Nahla return to America as a ‘family.’ With Olivier proposes to Halle over Christmas time, resulting in her answering yes!
- An obsessed fan trespasses into Halle Berry’s home premises, she sends the man to jail, relocates the her and her family to Malibu, CA.
- Gabriel finds out of Olivier proposed to Halle and gets fustrated/physical when a nanny questions him of why Nahla hasn’t attended school in 2 days and Gabriel hasn’t made anyone aware without notice. Gabriel pushes the nanny with his daughter in her arms and screams at the nanny with derogatory language.
- The woman files a police report against Gabriel Aubry for assault and child endangerment. There was no evidence so the case as eventually dismissed however Halle was not sitting quietly.
- Halle goes to court for a ‘restraining order’ against Gabriel Aubry and to not allow for him to see his daughter without any supervision at all!
- The paps become more and more fascinated with Halle and her family’s drama and Halle decides eventually she wants her and her new family to start fresh and move to France. Her fiancé’s native country and with the constant attention on her daughter and the over exposure of the custody battle plus stalkers, paparazzi, and much much more. Halle decides its better to say “ Bye Bye America and Bonjour France! “
- Halle Berry files a request to move her daughter to France to flee from the constant over exposure and endangerment involving her child at the U.S. Courts.
And the rest is what’s left to be said …
Side by Side, it may be hard to choose who’s hotter between Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez, but in Halle’s eyes and mind, Olivier was the more ‘obvious’ choice for more than just looks! And in my opinion the RIGHT CHOICE ! Gabriel needs to realize that beauty isn’t just on the surface but skin-deep, he’s temper and frustration stem from him not feeling enough like a man and more like a child or a ‘boy not getting what he wants’. Olivier is very mature, sexy, and wise, an interesting coincidence is that Olivier and Gabriel are both Capricorns with birthdays only 8 days apart!! However, Olivier appears to be the stable and grown Capricorn (as Capricorns are said to get wiser with age). And with Halle Berry being a female Leo, both Gabriel and Olivier will ALWAYS love her for her determination, motherly instincts, beautiful looks, and more. Leo’s and Cap’s are soul mates in the Zodiac point of view. Take famous Leo/Capricorn couples such as [Michelle Obama & Barack Obama or David Bowie & model Iman] for example. At the end of the day Gabriel still had a lot of growing to do as a man and Olivier as already seen and done majority of his maturing! The child is the most important thing and as read my view you can notice that Nahla WAS NOT mentioned that much which can relate back into reality with their real drama. It’s all about the baby and nothing more! So her safety and concern comes first and the paps are too aggressive to deal with at times and I think a fresh start would be perfect! Do I think Gabriel made dumb & stupid mistakes? YES! But he does deserve to be acknowledged as the father and him and Halle do need to come to some kind of agreement to share Nahla’s time!
Gabriel stop being so verbally/physically abrasive and fighting nannies, screaming racial slurs, and dating reality stars and maybe your reputation wouldn’t become so ‘endangered’ as a father!